👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- AirCarbon uses Eventus platform
- Crypto.com pre-registers w/ OSC
- Zash, Binance have partnered up
- SEC uncovers a hacking scheme
- EQONEX aims ditch of exchange
- DGCX brokers tap authorizations
- FTX, Paradigm team over trading
- Citi adds crypto leaders for offers C
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- OpenFin secures new digital lead
- Affirm CEO talking next recession AFRM
- Nebeus taps Modulr for card offer
- BankiFi securing funds for growth
- BankProv and Republic integrate
- Synapse, Lineage Bank team up
- ReceiptHero joined Visa program
- Walletmor sells payment implants
- Lido closes an acquisition of ETIC
- ARC raises $20M Series A funds
- CellPoint adds Rebar Technology
- Kasasa launching a national PSA
- CFPB fines Digit over faulty algos
- Cornerstone appointed new CEO
- Request Finance adding features
- LUXUS announces a partnership
- Neat ended ACH transaction fees
- AML RightSource adds capability
👉 Interesting Reads:
- Scaramucci talked move to crypto
- Musk wins a round in Twitter case TWTR
- Dodge to cut Challenger, Charger STLA
- Banks notify Fed of crypto pursuits
- Cities that are big ex-pat hot spots
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.